This welcome evening is open to all volunteers who have recently joined Girlguiding South West England.
During the evening you will:
- Get the chance to meet other new volunteers from within your County and from other areas of the Region.
- Learn more about Girlguiding - who we are and what we do.
- Identify the key stages of the guiding journey for girls and young women aged 4 to 18.
- Explore ways to deliver good guiding by using the Guiding Method (The Five Essentials) and other key elements to ensure we are all Being our best.
- This is an online event, automated captions are enabled if you wish to use them. If you have a difficulties accessing this during the meeting please ask a trainer to help.
- Carers are very welcome to attend and will be provided for. Please let us know when booking that you will be bringing a carer and adjustments and support you require from us.
- When you book you will have the option of entering your pronoun. We will print this on your name badge. If you prefer you can leave this field blank.